| Area||Range of services |
Verification of GHG emissions ( PCA Acredication VG-0012)
- Initial Verification (for the period June - December 2013);
- Final Verification (January - March 2014);
- Verification of preliminary and final.
Energy cogeneration opinions (PCA Acredication AC 161)
- issuing an opinion to the annual reports of cogeneration units, confirming the correctness of their data and the validity of the submission of applications for certificates of origin (the so-called final audits or annual);
- issuing an opinion confirming the realizable amount of electricity in cogeneration units starting their activities in the area of electricity generation (so-called audits startup).
Energy audit in scope:
- heat source
- heating lines,
- industrial buildings,
- technological processes,
- electricity networks - optimization of energy consumption in buildings.
- instructions and procedures verification for the of coal and fuel economy, including the supply, stocks and consumption of these fuels,
- verification algorithms indirect methods, principles and key division of primary energy consumption in the context of companies
- verification instructions on fuel economy and fuel sampling,
- verification of uncertainty analyzes (connected with fuel economy, CO2),
- expertise and analysis covering the work of individual devices, units and assemblies of these units, including an economic assessment and evaluation of technical indicators, together with a preliminary audit of accounting methods fuels and uncertainty analyzes, showing the current status and the possibility of optimizing the energy consumption and associated costs.
- verification of the project documentation and as-built to meet the requirements for measuring devices for the purpose of settlement of certificates of origin from cogeneration,
- verification of the initial and final documentation to obtain a license for the production of electricity in cogeneration,
- verification methodology and instructions for determining electricity and useful heat produced in cogeneration,
- audits (startup, testing, final) the process of determining the electricity produced from high efficiency cogeneration,
- audits of instruments and measurement systems and procedures for supervision.
Renewable energy sources
- review the concept of separating the individual generating units producing electricity from RES ,
review and inventory of measuring instruments required to settle energy from renewable sources,
- verification documentation required to obtain a license (or a promise to license ) for electricity generation from RES ,
- verification of project preparation and dispensing of biomass ( biogas ) for the combustion process provided by external companies in terms of compliance with the requirements of Regulation RES and the guidelines of the RES ,
- verification of credentials documentation and instructions for determining the amount of electricity and heat from renewable sources,
- audits of the designation process heat and electricity produced from RES in the internal needs of the individual,
- issuing an opinion to the documentation authentication in accordance with the requirements of the Energy Regulatory Office ,
- confirmation of the technical conditions of eligibility portion of renewable energy from municipal waste incineration .
energy audits indicating the optimal project to improve energy efficiency for a particular client,
assistance in preparing the declaration of the tender, including the identification of:
period for obtaining energy savings for the project aimed at improving energy efficiency,
the effect of energy (ω)-the ratio of the average energy saved per year as a result of the implementation of projects aimed at improving energy efficiency to the energy performance certificate, applied for by the operator who will be realized this project,
monitoring the implementation of projects aimed at improving energy efficiency,
implementation of energy efficiency audit attesting to achieve energy savings as a result of proefektywnościowego project on the need for "white certificates" ..
- verification realizable given quantity of biogas from substrates, and the technology used,
- audits startup co confirming realizable amount of electricity from high-efficiency cogeneration (audits certifying that the requirements for obtaining certificates of origin from cogeneration by existing legislation),
- opinion on the annual report of a cogeneration unit in accordance with the requirements of the Energy Law (the annual audit)
- verification of documents required Atex directives - legal requirements placed manufacturing plants, in which explosive atmospheres may occur,
- full control over the investment process - from concept, to the permit.
Supervision of measurements of energy
- determining the energy efficiency of equipment (operating measurements and warranty
- optimization of equipment and units,
- verification of power change β coefficients,
- develop documentation authentication (RES).
Computer algorithms regarding energy
- accounts and balance sheets of the generating units,
- planning and optimization of generating units,
- technical and economic control of the operation,
- benchmarking analysis equipment and units,
- analyzes the cost-effectiveness of projects
- methods of cost sharing fuel generating units,
Training in energy management and systems
Trainning and seminars:
- energy economy,
- fuel economy,
- CO2 emissions
- renewable energy sources and co-combustion of fossil fuels and biomass (biogas) or burning only biomass (biogas)
- improve energy efficiency,
- energy management system ISO 50001:2011
Benchmarking for energy
- "External benchmarking" - an analysis of the generating units to the whole energy and "best practice",
- "Internal benchmarking" - analysis units within existing power groups.